Thursday, May 1, 2008

Saturday for the Girls


I mentioned in my OFT post that John's cousin Meghan recently got engaged. Although Meghan is 6 years younger than I am, we get along great. Her fiance, Billy, is a really great guy as well. John knows him from high school, and when the 4 of us get together, we have tons of fun.

Since I have a lot of experience in wedding planning and since I enjoyed the whole process of planning our wedding, I offered to help her if she wanted. To my delight, Meghan asked if we could have an afternoon together to go check out wedding dresses. Now, I know that I already admitted that I don't care to shop, but wedding dress shopping is an exception (other than Ann Taylor Loft). Sometimes I wonder if I should change careers from Physician Assistant to Wedding Planner...with the "Wedding Nazi" (aka my mom) at my side, we would have a pretty successful business!

So, here's the plan: wedding dress shopping in the early afternoon, late afternoon matinee of "Made of Honor," then meeting up with the boys for drinks and dinner...can't wait!

I hope that everyone has an enjoyable weekend!

No comments: