Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Boys are as bad as girls!

After the hiatus from the Memorial Day weekend, of course I have to start back with a post about "The Bachelorette."

Usually, on seasons of "The Bachelor," the girls in the house single out one particular girl and gang up on her. Usually this is the girl who the Bachelor seems most interested in and therefore is viewed as a threat. Sometimes the "gang-up" is deserved, sometimes it's not. But, hey, they're girls, and they're catty. I can say this without hesitation because I attended an all-girl high school, and no matter what you say - girls are catty - PERIOD!

Surprisingly during last night's episode of "The Bachelorette," the guys proved NO DIFFERENT! I couldn't believe how crazy the boys can get...just as bad, if not worse, as the girls. The drama created by them was amusing to watch.

If you read the comments of my last post about "The Bachelorette," I mentioned that I thought that Jeremy was "creepy." He revealed some things about himself on last night's episode that made me think less about his creepiness. We'll see if he is actually creepy or not.

In terms of my predictions - Chris got booted, so I am down to 3 of my top 4 from last week. I will keep a tally of how long my predictions last.

One last comment - Twilly is a twit - and I have NO idea why she kept him!

Any other thoughts?

3 comments:

slowly growing old together said...

The boys were really catty. I was shocked by how they treated Jeremy. Anyways, I'm still a big fan of his and was glad to see Jason stick around for another week. I was surprised that Twilly was kept another week, and I'm creeped out by Sean (not sure why, but he's creepy). Glad to see Chris leave. I liked him after last week, but really didn't like him after the baseball date. Also glad that Greek Eric was let go. That was just a little too much greek for me!!

Carla said...

i totally agree about greek eric...he definitely needed to go bye-bye! i am not a sean fan either. i was surprised by her hesitation with graham, but i was glad that she kept him around. can't wait till next week.

slowly growing old together said...

I can't wait either!