Sunday, June 1, 2008

The hype is totally justified!

I saw "Sex and the City The Movie" yesterday afternoon and I have one word - FABULOUS! It was great! If anyone is a true "Sex and the City" fan, you will not be disappointed. Hell, even if you never watched the show - you could still understand the storyline and fall in love with the characters and the plot. Of course I love the show and was so anxious to see the movie. We made a party of it - me, my sisters, my mom, and some friends. My mom loved it - and that is a rave review in itself!

It's funny, it's sad, it really brings everything together. The clothes and the shoes are amazing. But more than that - it was just so great to see all of those characters come together again. They did such a fantastic job with the script. I hope that there is the possibility for a sequel!

Has anyone else seen it yet? If so, what did you think of it?

No comments: