Friday, July 25, 2008

HA! I was totally right!

I am not one to bask in someone else's misfortune, but take a look back at the post entitled "The Bachelor = STUPID BOY!" and you will understand my elation right now.

Becky (one of my fellow Bachelor-aholics) informed me that Matt and Shayne did indeed split up. She sent me a link to an article in People.

Please recall how I described Shayne as "fake and annoying," and I predicted that she will "dump him after she realizes that her movie career won't take off in London (which is where he is from and is expecting her to relocate to be with him)."

Now I am not sure who did the dumping, but I do know that they never even went back to London at all...he has been living with her in California since the finale in May.

They are quoted in People as saying: "We tried hard to make it work but we realized that we were both heading in different direction." DUH! I could have told you that months ago!

I wonder how many smut magazines we will see Shayne in now.

4 comments:

slowly growing old together said...

Go to people.com ASAP!! There's a recent article there about Shayne - she's not giving the ring back to Matt; says she's going to keep it. Also, she's fighting rumors that she cheated on him. Scandalous!!

FYI... I don't spend all day on people.com, but I do sometimes check out the clips from late night TV. Usually I'm not up to watch those shows plus we don't own a TV. I like to keep up with them nevertheless.

WASPy Girl said...

Carla, I wanted to tell you that Ann went to the engagement party of Jesse and DeAnna from The Bachelorette in Cleveland. I guess Mark R. knows him from snowboarding or something (Ann wrote about it on Facebook). I don't watch the show, but thought you might find that interesting. She said the ring cost 60 grand.

Carla said...

that is so cool that ann and mark were at that engagement party. it kinda makes it all more believable now that someone i know actually saw them together.

tell ann that i am jealous!

slowly growing old together said...

Have you heard/seen the drama that is unfolding around the ring? Matt Grant doesn't think Shayne should keep the ring (for obvious reasons), didn't agree to her putting it in a glass box, and thinks she should auction it off and give the money to charity. People Magazine is covering the story!!

Yes, I do need to get a life!