Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Down to 2!

I didn't get to watch "The Bachelorette" last night, but I do know who she booted - Jeremy - which was kinda shocking because it seemed that she really liked him (at least on prior episodes).

So that leaves: Jason (my favorite from the beginning!) and Jesse

Here's some info on these 2:

Jason - an account executive from outside Seattle, divorced with a 3-year-old son. DeAnna always was in to him from the beginning, but I thought for sure that his son would be a deterrent and she would reject him. I am glad that this was not the case, because I think that he is a genuinely nice guy.

Jesse - a professional snowboarder from Colorado. He shocked everyone with is unconventional wardrobe, but has really proved that there is substance to him - you just have to look beyond the long hair and the crazy clothes. I think that he is a cool dude, but I don't think that he is "marriage material."

Therefore, my prediction is that she will chose Jason on next week's finale.

I will watch last night's episode and report on it later if anything worthwhile mentioning occurred.

No comments: