Sunday, July 20, 2008

Becky's Baby Shower

I was fortunate enough to attend Becky's baby shower this afternoon. For those of you who don't know, Becky was my freshman year roommate at Allegheny College, and we then lived with each other during our sophomore and senior years as well (I was an RA our junior year).

Becky now lives in D.C., but is originally from Alison Park and therefore came home to be the guest of honor at a baby shower hosted by her mother. It was such a great afternoon. I don't think that I have seen Becky in almost 2 years, so it was wonderful to hang out with her for a few hours.

I guess I must be on a friend-missing kick because seeing Becky made me really miss my other Allegheny buds (Jill, Sarah, and Becca especially). It's crazy how our lives change so quickly and how much time passes before we reunite again, but I guess it's all a part of growing up (and getting older!).

Perfect reason why our blogs are so important!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get the hint, I need a blog! I think I finally have a name, now I just have to find the time!
Have a great week!