Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aren't you all so sad?

This is my first Tuesday post in about 2 months or so where I did not report on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette." I know for a fact that there are at least 2 people out there as bummed as me that there was no smut on TV, but I am sure that the rest of my blog readers are relieved.

Instead I will talk about a movie I watched last night. It was P.S. I Love You. I was not sure how I would like it, but I must say, it was a very touching movie - made me appreciate my husband very much. A story about a young widow trying to cope with life after her beloved husband's death and the surprises that can occur. I don't typically like Hilary Swank movies, but this one was an exception. Plus, Harry Connick Jr. is in it - HOT!
If anyone had seen it - what did you think of it? If anyone is inspired - watch it and report back!

No comments: