Tuesday, January 27, 2009

They are CRAZY!

That is exactly what I kept repeating last night during "The Bachelor." What is wrong with these women? I am breaking it all down for you, one at a time:

Shannon - OMG! Seriously thank God he got rid of her...she was seriously nuts. And I want to know what exactly she was planning to do with her electric tooth brush...that was a random statement.

Megan - Like that movie coming out - "He's just not that into you." That was totally obvious at the end of her one-on-one time with Jason when she went in for the kiss and he totally didn't. She had a potty mouth that I didn't appreciate.

Lauren - They get crazier by the minute. Did she seriously think that by commanding Jason to give her the rose on the group date that she would actually get it? Then she had the nerve to reprimand him for not giving it to her. Where did these girls learn their etiquette is what I want to know.
----------------
Side note - he booted those 3 at the end - he was only supposed to boot 2, but decided that he couldn't lead anyone on for another week if it wasn't there. Good for him!
---------------
Nikki - She started to get a little too emotionally distressed during this show, crying all the time. Yeah, it sucks that she was with a guy for 11 years and one morning he decided that he didn't want to marry her, but if she acted anything like she did on this show, I might be able to see why. She was one of the unfortunate ladies to go on the dreaded 2-on-1 date where one girl gets the boot during the date, and she did get the boot.

Stephanie - She is a good person, but still not convinced of the romantic chemistry between her and Jason. She was the lucky girl on the 2-on-1 date who received the rose. But when she talks to Jason, she sound so philosophical with statements like "You have such a beautiful soul." Do guys really like to hear that stuff? Not so sure.

Naomi - Pouter on the group date and first to start crying. Yet she is the one who got to smooch Jason a million times as they were on the set of General Hospital pretending to tape love scenes. Not a fan of hers, but happy that others are gone.

Melissa - Sweet and cute. She cried too last night, but hers wasn't as pathetic as the rest. She and Jason have an obvious connection. Just not sure if she is mature enough to become a mother.

Molly - Her crazy song-writing won her a 1-on-1 date and she got to spend the night with Jason in a tent. There is definitely chemistry there. I don't think that she had to rub in the fact that she got no sleep all night and that she was really tired when she got back to the girls' house.

Jillian - By far my favorite. The only girl during the whole episode who was NOT catty or emotional. Jason seems to be a fan of hers and I am rooting for her to be the last one standing.
----------------
I just want to know when DeAnna makes her grand return to the show...I thought that it would have happened by now and previews for next week didn't indicate that it was soon. Can't wait for that drama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carla,
I hate to break it to you, but I know who the last one standing is. If you wanna know, I'll fill you in, but I don't wanna tell you if you don't wanna know.

Also, those broads this week were crazy. C-R-A-Z-Y. I feel totally normal and sane now, and that's saying alot!!!

slowly growing old together said...

Excellent summary of the show. I was SO glad to see Shannon, Megan, and (especially) Lauren go. Good for Jason for giving them all the boot! Lauren was just rude; Shannon was crazy; and Megan's potty mouth was such a turn off. I still think Jason has more in common with Stephanie and less romance with her. I'll be interested to see how far she goes... Not too surprised that Nikki got the boot on the 2-on-1 date. She was WAY too uptight.

Now that there are only five left, I'm really liking Jillian. I also like Melissa and Naomi (she's growing on me). I'm not a fan of Molly's. Her actions after the night in the tent really made me mad. And as I said before, I just don't see a romantic connection b/w Jason and Stephanie. My guess is the final three will be: Jillian, Melissa, and Molly.

We'll see...

WASPy Girl said...

I agree with everything you say...and with Becky's final predictions. Only a couple of things to add:

Maybe I'm a prude, but I didn't appreciate how Molly slutted it up with Jason and then kind of bragged about the walk of shame. I also haven't seen what's so great about her just yet.

I was a little sad to see Nikki go. Yes, she's a bit mental, but she was also not catty and a bit more mature than the others. I also think she handled her departure with more grace than most.

In summary, I think all those girls have serious whack job tendencies except for Jillian.