Thursday, May 28, 2009

Post-Partum Clothes Shopping

I mentioned in a prior post that I am in a very awkward stage where I don't quite fit into my regular clothes, but my maternity clothes are not fitting with the season. I made a quick visit to Target the other day and purchased some capri's and shorts - STRETCHY ones! These should easily hold me over until I fit into my regular clothes.

However, with Luci's Baptism approaching and with having 6 weddings from now till October, 1 baby shower, and 2 wedding showers - I was in desperate need of dressy outfits. My Mom and I ventured to the Mall this afternoon, and I am happy to report that we were very successful! I was able to find a few dresses that were flattering and very conducive to nursing easily.

This makes me feel a lot better about the body image that I have now...hoping that it will change soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "My Big Fat Italian-Polish Family" to our Directory of Shopping . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Best Mart Team

http://www.bestmart.info