Monday, May 18, 2009

And so it starts again...

Tonight is the premiere for the new season of "The Bachelorette." I can't wait because it is with my favorite Bachelor reject from last season, Jillian. So, tomorrow will start my weekly posts with my analysis of the episodes! I hope that she has some success in her season, unlike almost every other season of this trash!


Also tonight is the final episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Who's left, you ask?

Shawn Johnson - She was Olympic Gold medalist in balance beam at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing where she also earned 3 silver medals in the team, floor exercise and individual all-around categories.

Gilles Marini - Who? Yeah, that is what I asked too when he first appeared on the show, but then I realized that he was Dante, the Casanova living in the beach house next door to Kim Cattrall's Samantha in the Sex and the City movie, a role which has earned him international recognition.


Melissa Rycroft - Anyone who reads this blog should not have to ask who she is. Melissa worked her way into America's hearts after being betrayed by bachelor Jason Mesnick on the most shocking and talked about season finale ever of ABC's The Bachelor.

My hope is that Melissa will win, but my gut says that Gilles will win - we will find out Tuesday night!

No comments: