Monday, May 25, 2009

Luci - through Nonno's eyes

My Dad (aka Nonno) has taken TONS of pictures of Luci. He loves his granddaughters and his new camera, so of course he goes a little overboard with taking pictures. I uploaded these pictures to my Snapfish album "Luci - 1 month." So if you already looked at that album, check it out again with the additional pictures at the end, which are my Dad's. The link is below.


BTW - thanks for the compliments on how I look - but I feel like a tub of lard because NONE of my pants fit and it's really frustrating. I have to buy new clothes to get me through this in between stage. I have NO spring/summer maternity clothes, or else I would just wear those.

1 comment:

slowly growing old together said...

Sorry to hear you feel like a tub of lard. I remember those days (and still have them). For me, everything shifted. My tummy is softer, but smaller now. My boobs, obviously bigger. I had to buy all new tops and bras. I have a ton of spring/summer maternity clothes. If you'd like to borrow some pants, skirts, or capris let me know. I'd be happy to put together a little package for you.