Friday, April 18, 2008

Guilty Pleasures...



So, anyone who knows me well knows that shopping is not my thing. However, 3 simple words can turn me into a shop-aholic for a few hours: Ann Taylor Loft. I swear that about 80% of my wardrobe is from ATL. Luckily, I have neighbors that share the same obsession, and we have organized a day out for the girls: shopping and dinner. Of course, ATL is on the agenda...and it doesn't hurt that I received multiple ATL gift cards from family and friends for my recent birthday. This is also a big incentive:Tomorrow is the big day, and I am so excited. I plan on purchasing attire to be worn for the upcoming cruise...light, pretty, and suitcase friendly. Well, it's time for me to get back to my Friday night activities: dusting and laundry...there is something wrong with me! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

WASPy Girl said...

Tell us what you purchased!

Carla said...

okay jill, i will see if i can find my purchases online and have a blog-fashion show.