Sunday, April 25, 2010

She's back!

After almost 5 days of illness, Luci seems to be on the way to being herself again. On top of the ear, eye, and sinus infections, she also had roseola. The rash started yesterday and is even more obvious this morning. At least that explains the ridiculously high fevers. The highest she was yesterday was 99.8 and today she doesn't feel the least bit warm so far today...thank goodness!

Although I am relieved that we postponed the party, I am looking out the window, and I see sunshine! What happened to the rain storms that they were calling for all week? Well, if I look more closely, there are some ugly clouds out, so I guess it does look like rain.

I just hope that it doesn't rain next weekend too, but at this point as long as I have a healthy birthday girl, I really don't care!

3 comments:

nora said...

Poor Luci! Ellen had roseola last year - that's miserable. Hope you guys have a great party for the little one next week!!! Happy Birthday Luci!

J. said...

I can't wait to see pics of the party! I can only imagine. Are you having a cookie table?? :)

pajama mom said...

thank goodness!
she had us all worried!