We just got home from our last doctor's appointment. Unfortunately, we couldn't schedule the C-Section for Friday - they are already booked for that day. I asked the doctor what she recommended in terms of scheduling, and she thought that Thursday was the best bet. She said that they don't like to make their patients who know that they are having C-Sections to go through labor unnecessarily. The longer we wait - the higher the chance that I could go into labor.
So - Thursday, April 23 9:00am - C-Section - Baby Maz will finally make his/her debut. Can't wait to see if we have a little stubborn boy or a little stubborn girl!