Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Love Luci!

Luciana "Luci" was born on April 23, 2009 at 9:02 am.

7 pounds, 4 ounces

20 1/2 inches

She is named after my father, Luciano (who both John and I adore). It's the name that I always wanted to use for a daughter since I was younger, and when I mentioned it to John, he never suggested another name. My Dad's reaction when we told everyone her name was absolutely priceless - I wish we had it on video. Totally worth keep it a secret for the entire pregnancy!

We are home now, and Luci is doing great!

Daddy's little girl (already wrapped around her tiny finger!):
Mama's angel (don't you just love my tan lines?):More pictures coming soon!

9 comments:

nora said...

CONGRATULATIONS CARLA! She is beautiful!!!

ErinPatricia said...

Congrats Carla!! Shes beautiful! Im glad everything went perfectly

Coupon Junkee said...

Carla - OMG honey, you're a mom!
I can not believe it! She is beautiful - just like her mama

I love you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I really love her name. You look awesome. Welcome to motherhood!

slowly growing old together said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and you look wonderful (tan lines and all). Hope your first few days at home go well. Love the name! I can only imagine how touched your papa was when he heard the news. Can't wait to meet Luci!

Katherine said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats! I am glad everything went well. I've been thinking of you

WASPy Girl said...

I too love the name. Great choice.

I'm so happy for you all, and I hope you are doing well.

pajama mom said...

she is so perfect! best. name. ever.

Caroline said...

precious. wonderful name, beautiful baby and fabulous mother. Yeah!