Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ali - Episode #3

I know that I say this every season of The Bachelorette, but the guys are so much worse than the girls...I guess it's male egos gone wild.

Ali had a 1-on-1 with Roberto, who she gave the First Impression rose to on the first night. I really couldn't understand the attraction initially - I wouldn't have looked twice. But he is a nice and genuine guy (at least that is the sense I get from what they air). Of course, he got a rose.

Next was the group date where they made a music video for Bare Naked Ladies new song. Jonathan has officially been thrown off of the top list now...he was so nervous about having to kiss Ali in his scene, that he actually started to cry - can you say LOSER? She got hot and heavy with Kirk in their scene - so much that they continued to make out long after the directer said "cut" - a few times. Obviously, Kirk got the rose on that date.

Then was another 1-on-1 with Hunter. Nice guy, but no chemistry with Ali. It was so awkward that I was almost embarrassed to watch it...no rose for Hunter - he was sent home.

As a fun twist, Justin (the pro-wrestler) decided to hobble (literally - he has a broken ankle and is in a cast, on crutches) to Ali's house to prove to her that he is truly there for her. The other guys have been pretty hard on him about his intentions, so he felt that he needed to prove himself. Was it sincere? Still not 100% sold on that one...I think that it would be great if he ends up being the one with the girlfriend back at home - The Men Tell All episode will be interesting if that's the case!

Chris and Frank are still my favs, and Roberto is inching up on my list too. I can't wait to see what happens with Justin...till next week!

No comments: