Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jake - Episode 2

I was thrilled that we didn't have to wait an entire season for all the hype that usually is built up after the first episode's previews! Last night's drama of the Bachelor outdid the typical drama of the show.

It turned out that Rozlyn (who received a rose on the one of the group dates and who Jake really seemed to be interested in based on their multiple smooches) was doing "something" with one of the staff members of the show. By the end of the episode I was sick of hearing that "she entered into an inappropriate relationship with one of our staffers," to quote Chris Harrison. But it definitely was entertaining. She never denied it, and actually seemed pissed to have been asked to leave. Seriously - you didn't think that the higher-ups wouldn't find out and that you wouldn't get the boot as a result! STUPID GIRL! I wonder if she will show up on the "Women Tell All" episode at the end of the season to tell her side of the story.

Anyway - I am really not a fan of Vienna's - she is way too into herself and is really annoying. I still like Ali and Tenley. The Pittsburgh girl got booted - which I expected - she was a little immature, but seemed like a lot a fun. I kind of like Elizabeth, but I'm not totally sold on her yet...time will tell.

More drama awaits next week...

No comments: