Friday, July 31, 2009

TV Blues

Our family room is a narrow room with a brick fireplace. When it came time to furnish it, we knew that the best thing to do with a TV would be to get a panel TV and mount it above the mantel. We did just that and we have never regretted it. I love having our TV there because it's out of the way and I can see it while cooking and cleaning in the kitchen.

For the past few months, I have noticed something with the picture - half of the screen is a little darker than the other half. I never said anything about it because it didn't bother me all that much. John finally noticed it about a month ago and it has been driving him crazy.

Since the TV is still under the 3-year warranty until October, we thought it would be best to get it fixed before the warranty expires. The guy just left here and had to take the TV with him. He thinks that it is one of the panels inside of the TV, but it will probably take 2 weeks to fix.

So this is my solution:

Looks pretty, eh?

1 comment:

pajama mom said...

i love all the baby gear sprinkled around your room! :)