Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jillian - Episode #9

Now that Wes is finally gone, there really isn't any drama or excitement on the show. The remaining 3 guys went to Hawaii with Jillian. They all went on the fantasy dates and this week Jillian went to the fantasy suite with all of them.

That is where the drama finally surfaced - Ed apparently was not able to "get into the mood" while alone with Jillian. I kind of felt badly for him...it has to be humiliating to have that aired on national TV.

In the end, she got rid of Reid. So Kiptyn and Ed remain. Next week is the "Men Tell All" episode. I am curious to see if Wes shows up and to hear what he has to say. I did read on another website that he is claiming that there was a lot of editing going on with his narrations and that he has been made out to look worse than he really is...not sure if I totally buy that, but I do believe that the producers tweak stuff for added drama.

We'll see....

No comments: