Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jillian - Episode #5

I have always wondered how people are able to go on this show while working. I couldn't imagine saying to my boss - "Hey, would it be okay if I took a few months off to go on The Bachelor so that I can find my true love?"

So last night, Ed was tormented because his boss was putting pressure on him to return to work ASAP. He was pretty much given an ultimatum. He discussed this with Jillian on the group date; therefore, she gave him the rose to assure him that she was very interested in him. However, he later decided that he couldn't jeopardize his career and he left. I think that this is the first time that someone left like this. I totally understand why he did it - I don't think that I would ever be able to do anything like that in the first place (when I was single, of course).

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful episode. Still can't stand Wes - she needs to get over him. Although next week, he actually admits that he is conscious that he is getting "exposure" for his CD release by being on the show.

Also, someone is unable to "perform in the bedroom" during an overnight date...should be interesting!

No comments: