Monday, May 10, 2010

Problem solved!

problem - sour milk odor in my car

solution - baking soda paste spread over the affected area

--------------------------------

I purchased a gallon of whole milk for Luci last week.
I put it in the back of my Jeep, and away I went.

When I opened the back at home, I saw that the gallon had fallen over.
No big deal - happened many times before.

But this time, milk leaked out the top and saturated into the carpet.
When I examined the jug more closely, I noted that the cap was not securely tightened despite the safety seal.

I blotted the area and left the windows open for a few days.
It wasn't until post-incident day #3 that I applied my baking soda mix and Voila! Odor is gone!

------------------------

Lesson learned - always check the cap on the milk jug!

No comments: