Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jake - Episode 6

Reality Steve was right on the money.

Ali is gone...I must admit, I am bummed about it. I don't understand, but at the same time, I do understand.

I don't understand because she had a great hometown date with Jake during which she flat out told him that if he would propose to her that very day that she would say yes without a doubt. So how could she go from that to leaving him so abruptly?

I do understand because there are so many "what if"'s. What if she stayed, and he picked her? Great! She would have lost her job, but she would be with the man she loves. But what if she stayed and he didn't pick her? Then she would have lost her job and her heart wold have been broken. The odds were not in her favor, so she protected her heart.

Also, my prediction about Ali's return is only a fantasy. Reality Steve insists that ALI WILL NOT RETURN. Bummer!

Vienna is trash...there's no other way around it.

So Jake takes Tenley, Gia, and the tramp to St. Lucia next week...until then!

No comments: