Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home Opener and Spa Weekend

Tonight is the first game of the season for the NFL, and since the Steelers were the 2009 Super Bowl Champs, the game is in Pittsburgh.

John always takes his Dad to the home opener, so I will not be attending tonight's game. It would have been perfect though, because I have off tomorrow so that I can join my college friends in DC for a spa weekend.

However, since I am leaving for the weekend, it is probably better that I am not going to the game. I know that I am going to miss little Luci so much, so staying home tonight to be with her exclusively sounds pretty good to me!

I wonder how many times I will be calling John this weekend...any guesses? I predict at least 2-3 times a day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll be calling J at least 3-4 times per day, so I'm sure it'll be even more for you since Luci's younger!!! :) I'm super excited, but also a little nervous about missing Ben. :)

pajama mom said...

hope you girls have a blast! a spa sounds lovely - enjoy.