Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm in!

My neighbor is trying the "Couch to 5K" work-out (you can check it out on her blog). We should be done with the running plan just in time to do Pittsburgh's Great Race in September. We are just doing the 5K though...10K is a little intimidating for me right now. (I know that Becky is reading this and laughing).

We are even going to continue it so we can do more 5K's throughout the Fall. There is one at the Pittsburgh Zoo in early October, which sounds like a lot of fun.

Cara's motivation is getting the t-shirts, mine is still those lingering baby-pounds!

We'll see how this exercise plan goes...

1 comment:

Becca said...

Car- I am doing the Great Race 10K! That will be fun! I think Katie Lehrian is doing one of the races, I am not sure if its the 5K or 10K.