Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Luci!

My little girl is 2 today - hard to believe!

We had her birthday party today and it was a total success!

I wasn't about to have people at my house at 38 weeks pregnant - call me lazy, I don't care. So we opted to have a a little place that is basically one big play room for kids. The kids loved it - they never stopped all afternoon and the adults enjoyed watching them have so much fun. I thought for sure that Luci would crash in the car on the way home and then take a good 2-3 hour nap - WRONG! She did fall asleep in the car, for the last 15 minutes of the ride - and that was it! I even tried to take her for a walk around the neighborhood, which usually works. But after an hour of pushing the stroller up our hills, I was done, and her eyes weren't even heavy. So we are hoping that she will crash tonight instead.

Happy Birthday Angel!

1 comment:

Carol Franco Moran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.