Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 2010

The month started off great at the beach - we had a wonderful vacation, as I posted earlier.

Luci continues to amaze me daily. She is just so full of energy and always is on the go. The change in our kitchen really peaked her interest. She found a new cabinet and made herself at home. (BTY - I still don't know what to put in this cabinet).

I have yet to cut her hair, or take her to get her hair cut. I really don't wait to deal with bangs and the maintenance of bangs, so I am letting them grow out. Right now I am in a phase that is really annoying - hair in her face. I do put bows in her hair (as you have seen in pictures), but I have to sneak them in when she is busy doing something else - because once she knows it's there - she rips it out and throws it on the floor. My new solution is giving her mini-pony and piggy tails. We'll see how long this lasts.

I organized a reunion for some of my friends who all swam and life guarded together back when we were in high school. It was a blast - we ate, swam, hung out - it was a great day. We had so much fun catching up and meeting every one's families. We hope to do it again next year, with a better turn out! Luci had fun with my friends' accessories - as you can see here!

Here are pictures from the last month.

No comments: