Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Baby Shower

I have been slacking on sending a link to the pictures that I have of the Baby Shower - sorry about that. I have spent every night this week working on the clutter that has taken over our first floor and writing thank you's.

I am happy to report that we put a huge dent in the clutter (John was a big help there), and the thank you's are in the mail (I hate having those lingering over my head).

The shower was great...my Mom really outdid herself (as she always does when it comes to our showers and weddings). There were a lot of people there - I think 90 - we have big families and lots of friends! One of the best parts for me was spending some time with my Allegheny College friends, who all came from a distance to be at the shower. I was so happy to see them!

So, here are the Snapfish links to the pictures, the first link are pictures from my camera and the second is a link from Dani's camera - so, there are some duplicates.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=277703212/a=40662473_40662473/t_=40662473